[Server-devel] [UKids] Internet-in-a-Box 2.0 PREVIEW

Bishnu Bidari bishnu.bidari at olenepal.org
Fri Feb 12 05:32:01 EST 2016

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 3:38 PM Anish Mangal <anishmg at umich.edu> wrote:

> Hi Bishnu,
>
> I generated a few tiles specific to India, which should most probably
> include Nepal. If you want to check them out, please visit
>
> http://home.braddock.com:28112/osm/slippymap.html
>
> The collection of these tiles is available as
>

> http://home.braddock.com:28112/world-osmbright-0-10-india-11-15-india-borders.tar.gz
>
> Thank you Anish.
I have checked the link you have provided and it looks like this includes
Nepal too.

As the name suggests, the world is upto zoom level 10, and India upto zoom
> level 15. i can do custom sets for nepal if that would be useful. Thoughts?
>
> I noticed the size of the tar file u provided is of 50G+ and i thougt it
will be small if we take tiles for Nepal only.
Before that can you elaborate a bit about how the data are being hosted?
Any special requirements?

Thank you once again.

Thanks,
Bishnu