[Server-devel] [UKids] Raspberri Pi/clone(s) most ruggedizable for OLPC fieldwork?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 06:39:51 EDT 2016

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 7:23 PM, Adam Holt <holt at laptop.org> wrote:
> Awesome we can start banging on this long-awaited HW!.
>
> Who can recommend the best/emerging/viable Fedora 22 vs. 23 vs. 24 options
> to Alex?

Fedora 24 definitely here, I'll actually be producing aarch64 images
shortly for this which will include a level of support for the PINE64,
we don't get have USB or ethernet sadly, but I hope to have at least
usb soon.

I would note that, at least for the pre prod model I have, this device
is by no means "ruggedized" .... the board even has a bend in it from
postage.

Peter