[Server-devel] [XSCE] Re: Docker

Pierre Ozoux pierre at ozoux.net
Fri Oct 30 06:20:37 EDT 2015

Choose an app from this list:
https://github.com/indiehosters

And I'll start an instance on scaleway (arm cloud provider). I'll show
how easy it is :)

About ansible, I thought the same at the beginning, but, in fact look at
the number of official images now:
https://github.com/docker-library/official-images/tree/master/library

For whatever application, now, you almost just need `docker run wordpress`