[Server-devel] Docker

Pierre Ozoux pierre at ozoux.net
Thu Oct 29 06:17:23 EDT 2015

Hi!

I got to know the group thought anishmg at umich.edu
I'm a sysadmin in love with freesoftware, and I try to degooglify
Internet with a (yet) small project: https://indiehosters.net/page/home

I also love Docker. The way it works, it will offer a standard way to
package and maintain all free softweare of the world!
(no more hassle about having php, python or ruby installed, just docker
run!)

For IndieHosters, I package applications like here:
https://github.com/indiehosters

I was wonderwing if you planned to move from ansible to docker
In this case, we could collaborate, I'd be happy to help this way :)

Let me know!

--
I use PGP to protect our privacy, if you want to know more, you can
follow this

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
You can verify my public key here: https://keybase.io/pierreozoux