[Server-devel] USB adapter handling in XSCE 6.0 (PR501)

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sun Nov 22 10:09:53 EST 2015

Tom Gilliard!

Can you possibly test his below?  Or let us know if ur busy!

From: Tim Moody <tim at timmoody.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 9:40 AM
Subject: RE: Latest XSCE version

you read my mind; I was thinking it was time to turn to this.

this would have to be on a xo-1.5 on 13.2.5

I have multiple ethernet dongles and a wifi dongle reputed to work as a
hostap but not tried (when I plugged it in it got listed under ip addr, but
there is an error about request for firmware failed.)

-bash-4.2# nmcli d
DEVICE     TYPE              STATE
eth1       802-3-ethernet    connected
wlan0      802-11-wireless   unavailable
eth0       802-11-wireless   unmanaged

So the question is can you give me an initial set of connections and a list
of operations to try?

these two look to be the same thing; there's no Nov21 in XSCE

I did   git clone https://github.com/jvonau/xsce -b Nov21 --depth 1

is that what you want?