[Server-devel] Two (minimal) goals for a kernel for XO1.5 based upon fc22?

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:31:28 EDT 2015

If I set just the goals of getting keyboard input, and display output, what
problems will I face trying to use defconfig_xo1.5 from dev.laptop.org
(x86-3.3 branch)?

Does anyone have a config file that works on the XO1.5 on a Fedora release
later than FC18 that I might springboard from?

So far, I've just been training myself about kernels, required drivers in
the kernel, and dracut. It looks like most of the required code is
upstreamed in FC22. But the kernels I've built so far based upon FC22 have
not met either of the two goals I set.