[Server-devel] [UKids] Re: "XOs cannot act as WiFi access points"

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Mar 16 22:50:04 EDT 2015

Back then, I was dogfooding Sugar 0.94 because I had to deploy it to the
children of Peru. Also, you can image, I had various XOs around.

In my vision, Sugar should grow to be a useful desktop for a person of
any age who likes to learn with simplicity, collaboration and reflection.

If it's not too much to ask, I'd like it stunning as well.

That would be a topic for IAEP [Design] tag I guess.

:-)

Regards,
Sebastian

El 16/03/15 a las 21:36, James Cameron escibiĆ³: