[Server-devel] School Server Call: Wedn July 1st 7AM EDT!

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Jun 25 18:50:49 EDT 2015

We're trying out a new earlier time, perhaps on alternate weeks, to see if
we can get a few more Asians/Australians and East Coast North Americans:
7AM NYC Time = 11AM UTC Wedn July 1st!

Add to Agenda/Minutes here:
http://tinyurl.com/xsceminutes

Plz reply with your Skype or Phone Number to join, or jump on backchannel
#schoolserver on irc.freenode.net ! (Later weeks we're likely back to 10am
EDT so CA South doesn't gets too jealous :)

(July 1 is CA North Day, Eh? Join our weekly school server call to find out
about the top-secret XSCE "XS Califanadian Edition" crafted by hand within
igloos across the land, the amazing benefit of Give1Get1's long harsh
winter of months-late 2007-2008 deliveries ;)