[Server-devel] [UKids] Re: [support-gang] Taking OpenStreetMap Offline - DESIGN Call - Thur June 11, 10AM EDT / 2PM UTC

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Sat Jun 13 12:51:47 EDT 2015

Thanks, Anish for an excellent start at getting this down on paper (so to speak).  I think this covers things pretty well and gives us the necessary hooks on which to hang the details as we begin fleshing out solutions to the requirements you documented.

Under issues I added one point about rendering non-Roman character sets.