[Server-devel] [XSCE] July 9th XSCE weekly mtg canceled— 3 of us traveling

Jérôme Gagnon-Voyer gagnonje at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 23:27:19 EDT 2015

Hi all

I should be able to call in, but I'm working from my client's office so
it's not certain that it will work out.

In case it doesn't, I've added to the design document what I think should
be the architecture for our OSM-offline solution, based on MBtiles. I've
done a fair amount of research and it seems like a solution that can cover
what we need within our technical constraints.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LWsN-cPH3lvMuXS-f0Tk8IWVh-3X808WoIt0OJ-QNt8/edit#

--
Jérôme Gagnon-Voyer