[Server-devel] School Server Call: Thur July 9th 10AM EDT

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jul 1 11:14:10 EDT 2015

Sorry I wasn't fully awake for this morning's XSCE/IIAB uber-early meeting
(forgot to talk about upcoming Egypt/Arabic possibilities, and some great
strides made in Ghana etc) but meeting minutes are here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o6QtzLb6e58YKWqMf_junux2XyBRLFm31un8YLcYslg

Thanks much to James Cameron for sharing his perspective from the trenches
on mid-scale/larger deployments and his recent work with:

   http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Ubuntu
   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OS_Builder

Next week we'll be back to the usual Thursday 10AM EDT, and will strongly
consider oscillating call times after that (7AM and 10AM NYC Time on
alternate weeks?) so that* "no continent is left behind"* +)