[Server-devel] [XSCE] Email smarthost and an online server

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Mon Feb 9 00:28:53 EST 2015

Nice thread. Not quoting others as the thread was followed only on
xsce-devel and not server-devel (which is the public list)

Given the interest I'll work towards an email server/smarthost setup since
this does seem to be a requirement. Of course having clients which can
store emails on xos or other machines are useful but beyond the scope of
what needs to run on the server. Will bundle it with a basic web client so
it is at least usable.

Cheers,
Anish