[Server-devel] [XSCE] Re: Sugar-stats fails to install during XSCE installation

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Wed Aug 19 18:28:37 EDT 2015

please note that meta runs before main as it is expected to be a dependency (we don't follow this convention), so flags set in main won't be seen by roles called in meta.

It's a little more verbose, but I assume we detect centos in 1-prep

Then each role should respond itself to the fact, in this case sugar-stats and ajenti

roles should know what they can and can't do.  (I understand that this is not the case for networking, which has more interactions)