[Server-devel] 9:30AM EDT Saturday - Kiwix.org inventor Emmanuel Engelhart

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Aug 6 12:04:02 EDT 2015

Saturday August 8th School Server Call: 9:30AM EDT / NYC Time!

Hope to see you there -- 3 years after the creation of XSCE (School Server
Community Edition) and 2 years after our alignment with IIAB (Internet in a
Box), our dream to bring quality offline content into the hands of millions
is getting closer, thanks in no small part to the work of Emmanuel
Engelhart:

http://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/09/12/emmanuel-engelhart-inventor-of-kiwix/

He will join us live Saturday, to review the emerging possibilities, to
improve XSCE / Internet in a Box, and better integrate with
diverse-and-growing "Content Packs" across all languages.  Please review
and add to our Agenda here:

   http://tinyurl.com/xsceminutes

See you then!  Thanks for replying with your Skype username and/or joining
us live on backchannel #schoolserver at http://webchat.freenode.net

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !