[Server-devel] [XSCE] Re: Gutenberg .epubs not viewable from Internet-in-a-Box?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Apr 25 11:58:10 EDT 2015

Thanks Braddock,

IIAB drive is not mounted; it was copied to the laptop as they were trying
to improve response time.  I've asked your 5 questions and the response is:

"It is in a directory off the personal directory called amat."

 amat at HIIAB ~ $ ls
calibre-library  Documents                             Music      Videos
Calibre Library  Downloads                             Pictures
Creole Books     IIAB_QuickStart_Sampler_20130809.tgz  Public
Desktop          knowledge                             Templates

"I can read books via a web browser  I just cannot download."

 amat at HIIAB /home $ mount

/dev/sda1 on / type ext4 (rw,errors=remount-ro)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
none on /sys/fs/cgroup type tmpfs (rw)
none on /sys/fs/fuse/connections type fusectl (rw)
none on /sys/kernel/debug type debugfs (rw)
none on /sys/kernel/security type securityfs (rw)
udev on /dev type devtmpfs (rw,mode=0755)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,noexec,nosuid,gid=5,mode=0620)
tmpfs on /run type tmpfs (rw,noexec,nosuid,size=10%,mode=0755)
none on /run/lock type tmpfs (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev,size=5242880)
none on /run/shm type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev)
none on /run/user type tmpfs
(rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev,size=104857600,mode=0755)
none on /sys/fs/pstore type pstore (rw)
systemd on /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd type cgroup
(rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev,none,name=systemd)
gvfsd-fuse on /run/user/1000/gvfs type fuse.gvfsd-fuse
(rw,nosuid,nodev,user=amat)

amat at HIIAB /home $ pip freeze

Babel==1.3
BeautifulSoup==3.2.1