[Server-devel] [support-gang] Solved-- XSCE 5.1 MOODLE user/pwd ?

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Wed Sep 24 09:13:37 EDT 2014

Hi Nathan,

I am unable to duplicate the problem you reported.

I just did a fresh install of xsce 5.1 on the following platforms

64 bit VM
XO-4 with 13.2.0
XO-4 with 13.2.1
XO-1.5 with 13.2.1

On all of them:

I have {hosts, ["schoolserver.lan"]}. in /etc/ejabberd/ejabberd-xs.cfg.

Using an XO-1 with HaitiOS I connected to the AP, registered, and took moodle off the portal.  I was automatically logged in.

Taking the olpc wiki url off of the XO home screen I reached the target.

However, in each case I experienced some version of the browse + google problem where accessing google or a subsequent search crashes the browser.

I also ran the xo-test-xsce test script and all tests passed except for iiab which had no content.

Tim