[Server-devel] [XSCE] copyright and licensing

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Oct 31 12:07:40 EDT 2014

Anish,

Can you lay out the AGPL vs GPL choice before next week's Thur Nov 6
meeting?  (10AM NYC Time, OK for you?)

And make clear that content licensing (hosted by school server) is very
different, as schools/districts/ministries-of-education quite reasonably
insist they need to accommodate so many different kinds of content
licenses?  (Some of which licenses are plainly abusive, whereupon
communities/families/teachers/kids need to mobilize, when "publishing
innovation" becomes nothing more than a pretext mass surveillance and other
privacy abuses.)