[Server-devel] XSCE 5.1 clarification :)

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Oct 30 13:44:58 EDT 2014

[1:11:08 PM | Edited 1:11:12 PM] Canoe Berry: Long call complete, even if
agenda's best laid plans were derailed, 2 incredibly valuable hours
nonetheless :)
[1:18:52 PM] Curt Thompson: I was glad I was able to make it. I'll try next
week too. We should probably tall about the official release of 5.1, or has
than already been merged onto the main branch in github. Last time I tried
to use the main branch, xsce wouldn't even run the ansible playbooks,
although it was admittedly several weeks ago.
[1:34:40 PM] Canoe Berry: 5.1 is released, but Tim can clarify if there's
better documentation than:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/server-devel/2014-July/007464.html

Apologies again the agenda could not be completed within 2 hours -- we'll
pick up where we left off in exactly a week on Thurs Nov 6th "10AM NYC
Time" unless we get strong votes in favor of a delay til 11AM:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o6QtzLb6e58YKWqMf_junux2XyBRLFm31un8YLcYslg