[Server-devel] copying IIAB

Joanne Clemente Joanne.Clemente at dc.edu
Thu May 15 17:37:51 EDT 2014

Hi, Adam
We are trying to copy the IIAB to another hard drive. It took 24 hours. Files seem to be there but when I try to access it from localhost, I get a message that it cannot find the  knowledge directory. Is there something else we have to add to the drive? We just did a straight copy after it was formatted. Is there another way to get the files over to the empty hard drive?
Thanks for your help!
Joanne

Joanne Clemente, Ed. D.
Director of Online Learning
Center for Adult Student Education (CASE):
Faculty Trainer, Blackboard/Moodle Administrator, MapWorks
Dominican College
470 Western Highway
Orangeburg, NY 10962
845.848.4017
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF7064.64F98B70]

It is better to be good than to be right.