[Server-devel] server and IAB

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Thu May 1 01:47:12 EDT 2014

It sounds like the server is working, but we need more information about how the xos connect and are configured.
First, from a browser on the xo does http://schoolserver.lan return the portal screen?
If not, I suggest that Martiny have a look at https://github.com/XSCE/xsce/blob/master/docs/INSTALL.rst to understand what sorts of networking are supported.
Also, we need to know what version of the OS is on the xos.