[Server-devel] [UKids] Re: [XSCE] Re: Nepal Focus: Thursday's XS(CE) 10AM NYC Time weekly call

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Thu Mar 13 11:41:35 EDT 2014

Hope you all got a chance to talk about Martin Dluhos' visualization
project. Andi Gros and I have been working with him for a few weeks
now, and it is near completion. I have a test image running on a
couple of machines. Still a few tweaks, but very promising. Matrin D.
should be doing an update fairly soon. I have a write-up in progress
as well.

Sameer