[Server-devel] [XSCE] easy or complicated to change XSCE server + OpenVPN names?

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:53:54 EDT 2014

Somehow I missed this email.  I agree with Tim, that we need to standardize
a place for a version number of the school server.

I can create openvpn keys for all three schoolservers, and we can preload
them into /etc/openvpn.  Then all that is required is to change the
variable in /usr/bin/xs-vpn, to point to the correct software key.