[Server-devel] [XSCE] sugarstats and xovis

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 08:10:03 EDT 2014

Hello Martin!

Do you have documentation on how XOvis pipeline works? I would like to see
how it works after the data is store and the visualization is generated.

Writing a tool to export the metadata from Harvest-server to a compatible
subset in the visualization-ready format of XOvis, would be cheaper in
development cost, but more expensive in running time (with large datasets).
The other way around, would be to allow XOvis read directly from
Harvest-server MySQL format.

There are other options for integration too, but ultimately depends on how
XOvis pipeline works :)