[Server-devel] school server call - Thur 10AM NYC Time

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jun 18 19:18:40 EDT 2014

Very intensive week shaping up, with the "recall" of Intel's Celeron
N2820-based NUC etc many of us had planned on testing being a painful
setback -- but the wildly succesful test of WiFi and backup bug fixes at
one of our anchor schools in Haiti today reminding us how fast progress
comes.

I hope you can join 10AM Thurs, adding your own trajectory/agenda here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o6QtzLb6e58YKWqMf_junux2XyBRLFm31un8YLcYslg

Shout hello over our backchannel #schoolserver at
http://webchat.freenode.net anytime, and kindly email your Skype username
or phone number in advance, see you soon!

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org