[Server-devel] [XSCE] xovis on the XSCE 5.0

Martin Dluhos martin at gnu.org
Sun Jun 15 06:58:50 EDT 2014

On 06/15/2014 02:41 AM, Sameer Verma wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I installed xovis on the XSCE 5.0 running on a XO 1.75 (512MB RAM,
> consuming 405MB or so right now). I've successfully registered a few
> XOs with the server. I see the backups in /library/users/
>
> I see that I have a /opt/xovis folder. Does the database insert into
> couchdb run via cron? If not, how do I push the metadats into couchdb?

Currently, this needs to be done manually by running script
process_journal_stats.py, which is in the repository. I updated the installation
instructions in the README yesterday, which explains how to install and use XOvis:

https://github.com/martasd/xovis

See the "Load existing deployment data into the database" section in the README.
Are the instructions clear?

Cheerios,
Martin