[Server-devel] [UKids] Internet-in-a-Box speed profiling tips on different CPUs?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Jun 8 18:37:19 EDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 04:49:10PM -0400, Adam Holt wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Richard Smith <smithbone at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Perhaps Adam can give us an idea of the situation at the
> > deployments in Haiti.
>
> 20 XO-1s is the typical starter school we set up in Haiti, many
> simultaneously trying to access Internet-in-a-Box with XSCE, almost
> but not quite succeeding :-)

Before or after solving #12757 for them?  If before solving, then this
data point is not applicable to the discussion.  ;-}  #12757 _will_
prevent IIAB searches in such a group; the wireless scans will lose
the APs and the laptops will randomly disassociate.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/12757

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/