[Server-devel] School Server Call: Nepal focus (Thurs 10AM NYC Time, June 5th)

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Jun 5 02:25:23 EDT 2014

Nepal will be our focus today, with core developer Sumit Acharya joining us
live from Nepal working thru the evolution of OLE Nepal's many schools
servers.

With OLE Nepal's new MSI DC111 servers remaining cheap at just over $200
but now having 1.8GHz, 500GB HDD, 2 GB RAM and USB3, we will talk about
upgrading Fedora Commons and Fez compatibility as many worldwide are
looking to upgrade to Fedora 18 if not Fedora 20 if not CentOS...

Please join in less than 8 hours from now, adding Agenda items here!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o6QtzLb6e58YKWqMf_junux2XyBRLFm31un8YLcYslg

Please reply privately with your Skype or phone number -- backchannel is
#schoolserver on http://webchat.freenode.net

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !