[Server-devel] school server soul-searching - Thurs 10AM NYC Time

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jul 16 23:23:27 EDT 2014

For this week's meeting, I've thrown up 7 higher-level challenges, inviting
others to free-associate reflecting over George Hunt & Tim Moody's
Herculian accomplishments in Haiti of the past 5 weeks(*), so we can derive
where different parts of the world want us to go next:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o6QtzLb6e58YKWqMf_junux2XyBRLFm31un8YLcYslg

(*) Their story, laying the foundations for XSCE 5.1, while powerfully
putting 3 Haiti schools on their feet, has NOT been written unfortunately,
but daily hints keep popping up 5000+ km away at
http://projectrive.wordpress.com , which is surely a good sign =)

RSVP with Skype username if you can possibly join Thursday's 10AM NYC Time
Call!  Or chime in likewise on our backchannel #schoolserver at
http://webchat.freenode.net , *Thanks All*-

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !