[Server-devel] Cubox Solidrun Prototype Packaging

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 10:44:27 EST 2014

My experience tells me that connectors are the weak link in most systems.
 So I'm not excited about a connector that is part of the essential data
path, exiting the enclosure and exposed to being bumped/damaged.

Jon, I'd really like to start working on your kernel, and getting it to
play nicely with the XSCE. Is that possible? soon?