[Server-devel] [XSCE] Re: a kernel for our solidrun protos?

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 00:00:43 EST 2014

You could probably guide me a little as to what info, tests, etc would be
helpful to you.

Right now XSCE server software does not load, because some of the kernel
networking userland (rtnetfilter) interfaces are not enabled.  I probably
will need to do more of that sort of thing to get hostapd, and
infrastructure mode running.  But I know very little about the things you
might be interested in.