[Server-devel] [XSCE] cubox wifi

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:17:24 EST 2014

I am not 100% sure what is enabled and what isn't but I believe
wifi/esata/bluetooth are all working.

https://github.com/jmontleon/fedora-20-cubox-i4pro
https://github.com/jmontleon/fedora-20-cubox-i4pro-binary

Should be a good start.  That is a mainline kernel not my patched 3.10
kernel so there are some things that aren't supported but those are
mostly multimedia/graphics related.

-Jon