[Server-devel] [XSCE] XSCE 5.1 Features

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Sat Feb 22 10:33:54 EST 2014

I have revised http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Community_Edition/Features by cataloging where we are in terms of features implemented and supplementing the planned features that were there with the ones from our recent IRC meeting.

I have also made a home for wish list items, but have yet to fill it out.

Tim