[Server-devel] XSCE5: OpenVPN usage

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 11:18:03 EST 2014

Thanks Tim for your comment.  It jogged my memory, and I went back and
discovered a not printable character in one of the yml files which caused
runansible to error out. I pushed a corrected version to github.

Yes, the playbook I've posted connects to xsce.activitycentral.com.  The
amazon instance  that I set up for Haiti is one that I pay for ($130 per
year) to accommodate privacy concerns.