[Server-devel] New release xs-authserver 0.1.6 (included in XSCE 5.0)

Miguel González migonzalvar at activitycentral.com
Thu Feb 13 07:30:54 EST 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Miguel González
<migonzalvar at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> I've just released a new minor version of xs-authserver [1]. Now it
> doesn't raise an error when the init database command is executed
> twice.
>
> This change fixes the problem with ansible task "authserver | install
> xs-authserver from pypi" failing when re running the playbook [2].
>
> To update an installed XSCE server it's possible to simply run pip::
>
>     $ sudo pip install --upgrade xs-authserver
>

> 1: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/xs-authserver
>
> 2: See attached patch
>
> --
> Miguel González
> Activity Central: http://www.activitycentral.com

I did further testing and found another error. It was caused by
Internet-in-a-box installing a previous version of Python flask. I had
to change init database command to be backwards compatible.

I released 0.1.7 with this change.

Now, finally, `runansible` doesn't raise any errors.