[Server-devel] [XSCE] XSCE usage analysis: Malaysia Deployment

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Wed Apr 23 07:04:38 EDT 2014

Thanks for the instructions. Let see if we could get that going.
Because of the default Fedora 18 partition limited space was reserved for the /library in our XSCE. This lead to error :-)and also ejabberd crash.

The team back in HK and waiting for remote sessions to rectify, etc. With frequent lightning the router was toasted :-(

Cheers