[Server-devel] XS(CE) Nepal Monthly Call Confirmed: Thurs 10AM NYC Time

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Apr 1 14:00:45 EDT 2014

Two of our Nepal colleagues have confirmed live attendance-by-battery-power
despite the scheduled blackout (Thurs evening for them).

Thanks all far/wide for contributing to this great monthly focused
discussion -- first Thursday of every month -- reuniting this Thurs April
2nd.  All are invited, keeping OLE Nepal's needs first and foremost.
Thanks to their very deep experience with XO laptops, and a veteran
education team since 2007, that I hope people take seriously @
http://oleNepal.org and http://youtu.be/y3b256foMtU

Please just post your questions/suggestions to the Agenda in advance of the
call right here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o6QtzLb6e58YKWqMf_junux2XyBRLFm31un8YLcYslg

Thanks and don't forget to respond with your Skype ID or phone number well
prior to our Thurs 10AM NYC Time call :)

--
http://olpcMAP.net

Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !