[Server-devel] [XSCE] Reminder: XSCE scrum tomorrow on #schoolserver 1600UTC / 1200EDT

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Tue Sep 17 20:31:43 EDT 2013

I am looking forward to the XSCE4-R2 as I want to put it into a test in the "wild" (and see if it is OK) everytime I do a  talk with a group of audience. Nice if I could plug in a USB and the XSCE will just make a link to presentation to the audience.

This Saturday it will be at the HK Software freedom day event:
http://hk.digitalfreedomfoundation.org/sfd2013/schedule

So far I the XSCE4 huming away (3 days now)  with a non-powered with 3 APS, a USB stick with the IIAB sampler on a 8G SD card link to the world an expensive Apple USB ethernet adaptor mix with a cheap adaptor for XO or laptop wireless connection. Ocassionaly I kick in Kiwix via a laptop to the XSCE for other XO to view.

Looking good!