[Server-devel] [XSCE] Re: Squid caching on the XSCE AND AP's

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Sun Sep 15 14:17:36 EDT 2013

[cc += server-devel]

Yes, I think we need real world data at this point, with both eth and mesh
mode XS setups.

I'm trying to ping people who have a XS setup in either of these
configurations, but if someone is willing to share data/logs and/or install
sar on their server, it would be very useful and much appreciated!

Best,
Anish