[Server-devel] DXS github repository

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Tue Sep 3 14:23:33 EDT 2013

Hi George, Jerry, Tim, et. al.

Please have a look at the DXS github repository. We have been able to use
ansible playbooks to install a School Server. One can try setting it up
using the instructions in the INSTALL.rst file. We also added Ajenti as an
admin GUI, there are separate instructions for that. Also included is Munin
(i think on an experimental basis). Some things which are present in the
XSCE-0.4 are missing in our repo, like Pathagar, or IIAB, or CUPS.

Mostly, we wanted to be much more public with the code, and the development
process, as we move beyond the XSCE-0.4 release. Ideally, I want to merge a
majority (if not all) of this code with the upstream, so we all have a
common base. Within AC (Santi, Miguel, Ajay, Myself) we will participate
more openly with the XSCE project going forward. Anna already does a lot of
work within the XSCE community :-)

https://github.com/activitycentral/dxs

Best,
Anish