[Server-devel] what I'm working on

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 01:39:29 EDT 2013

Hi xsce team,

I've been having fun working on little things that were not replicated by
ansible playbooks.  I started generating pull requests so everyone could
see what I'm working on, even though I'm leaving for a week in  Baja, and
the work is not really complete

But our new workflow really requires more testing and completeness than I
have achieved before I leave. I'm not generating pr's on incomplete work.

So here are the things I've got branches for, and done some work on:

   - openvpn
   - vnc-remote graphical administration
   - avahi-announce
   - a spec file that generates rpms that include hash tag, version,
   selectable base name
   - man-pages