[Server-devel] extension of Moodle authentication mechanism

Miguel González migonzalvar at activitycentral.com
Mon Oct 28 14:05:42 EDT 2013

In fact, the only feature so far is mimic authentication mechanism used by
Moodle. I documented [1] how Moodle's/XO autologin works and implemented it
using Flask, the Python web micro framework.

Next step will be to turn xs-authserver into an authorization server maybe
using OAuth. This would allow to use xs-authserver as an identity provider
by external services easily.

If you have problems running xs-authserver, take a look to this issue [2]
in DXS.

1: https://gist.github.com/migonzalvar/279de1bbf414df1fad8c

2: https://sugardextrose.org/issues/4759#note-3

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 6:41 PM, David Farning <dfarning at activitycentral.com