[Server-devel] Today, we ansible! ... hopefully.

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Tue Oct 22 13:30:42 EDT 2013

Hi,

Day#1 of the XSCE hacksprint involved running through the list of features
that has been proposed. We created feature page templates and drafts for
most of them here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Community_Edition/feature

Please go through the list, and if something attracts your attention, go
for it. If the feature already has an author listed, then you may team up
with him and get cracking.

One of the things we hope to get started on is porting the code to ansible.
Miguel suggested some approaches following from Tim's email yesterday. We
could just follow that and go thru quick port-deploy-test cycles and start
making progress.

WhatSay?

Cheers,
Anish