[Server-devel] Fwd: [XSCE] xsce and ansible

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Oct 21 14:21:50 EDT 2013

Sounds great Tim.  Plz all remember to submit your GMail addresses to me if
you want to be on the 1PM San Francisco Time Google Hangouts each of the 3
coming days (first one starts in exactly 4 hours!!)  Upgrade to the "New
Google Hangouts" if you want to avoid hassles (destroys Google Voice calls
from yr GMail, you can downgrade letter).

PS Sprint begins in 40min near downtown SF right here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Community_Edition/0.5/Sprint
Those on foot remember to hit the buzzer for "Aspiration Tech" @ 1370
Mission St.

--