[Server-devel] A couple of suggestions for making sure this week's XSCE sprint goes smoothly.

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Mon Oct 21 12:52:42 EDT 2013

1. In a session like this, it can become easy to complain about what
others are doing. (or not doing) Complaining is contagious. Le't use
the complaint bowel. Any time someone complains about someone else is
doing wrong they need to put a dollar in the complaint bowel. We use
the money for a dinner on the final night of the sprint.

2. A new idea that came to mind this weekend was a rant sheet. Any
time someone launches off on one of their 'go-to' rants, we write that
rant on a white board and assign it a number. If anyone gets back on
their soapbox and repeat a rant, we yell out the rant number and the
person needs to put a dollar in the bowel.

These are just (hopefully fun but firm) suggestions to help us
self-police our passionate group of hackers.

--
David Farning
Activity Central: http://www.activitycentral.com