[Server-devel] XSCE Proposal | Moving to github and notifications

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Sun Oct 13 14:11:31 EDT 2013

*If* there is consensus on moving to github, should be think about making
the switch before the hacksprint in SF? It might save us some time as then
we would have set-up the buildbot, etc.

On the other hand, if there isn't consensus, maybe the hacksprint would be
a good opportunity to try github out.