[Server-devel] Posting to a single mailing list only

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Sat Oct 5 22:18:09 EDT 2013

Hi,

For a while now, I have been posting to both mailing lists (xsce-devel,
server-devel) in an effort to move from xsce-devel-only and have my
communication archived and publicly referable/accessible, while addressing
as many community members as possible. However, it is creating some
confusion (internally for me) and also, I do not want to *create* threads
which are followed up in one mailing list but not another.

So, starting this week,
* I will be creating new threads on either server-devel OR xsce-devel but
not both.
* I expect most of my emails to go to server-devel *only*, but I will
remain subscribed to xsce-devel.
* For threads not initiated by me, i'll reply-all as usual, but not
crosspost.

Best,
Anish

P.S. Sorry for the noise of communicating a personal preference.