[Server-devel] Does XSCE need a new Home?

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Fri Nov 29 19:19:27 EST 2013

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 4:14 PM, George Hunt <georgejhunt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Organizationally, I think there's a lot more leverage staying within the
> laptop.org fold, as long as it still exists. We don't need to repeat
> disconnects, and bad feelings, when there are really no egos involved. We
> have few enough people and resources that any dilution is a bad strategy.

I agree. Any move should be made because there is enough advantage to
outweigh the costs, both socially and financially.

For 0.6 and probably 0.7 and 0.8, the quality of the documentation and
information on the site is more important than where the site is
hosted. I would suggest we looking at this issue again in the middle
of 2014 as the fog starts to clear.