[Server-devel] [XSCE] xsce httpd.conf

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Tue Nov 26 12:31:48 EST 2013

I agree that httpd-xs.conf belongs in conf.d.  I also think it should not have any default configurations in it.

So I propose the following:

1) Remove all stock configurations from httpd-xs.conf.j2

2) Remove support for 2.2

3) Modify httpd’s main.yml to put httpd-xs.conf.j2 in /etc/httpd/conf.d

I’m not sure what to do with Listen.  stock 2.4 has Listen 80 and httpd-xs.conf has Listen 0.0.0.0:80, which I take to be functionally equivalent.  I’m not sure that we should be listening on the wan interface, but I guess iptables blocks it anyway.

Can I eliminate Listen 0.0.0.0:80?

Tim