[Server-devel] a kernel for our solidrun protos?

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 20:23:11 EST 2013

I've used xzimages, and zimages, on trimslice, and it was easy enough. Is
uboot already on the board? Occasionally, I've needed to mess with
ubootparameters, and I get lost very quickly in hex load addresses
etc.
Raspberry Pi starts off with a zimage and is trivial.

But an image, and a short recipe would be good for me. I guess I was
assuming that after getting the kernel, and a few basics, like yum, we
could point to FC18 repos, and get to the base fedora 18 system, which we
then augment with ansible to make it into a School Server.