[Server-devel] Listing subpages on the feature page

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Tue Nov 12 13:10:16 EST 2013

I originally left the generated list at the bottom of the manual list as a
sort of checksum, so that we can see visually that the two are in sync.  A
subsequent editor took it out.

But the work process should always be to add both a feature detail and a
line in the table.  I think the Features page says this.

Message: 2